Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thank You Style At Home Magazine!!

About a week and a half ago, I was thrilled to be contacted by the web editor of Style At Home Magazine, Elaine Song, asking if I would like to contribute to an upcoming web article on Halloween Tricks & Treats.  One of my submissions appeared on their website last Thursday.
I was so, so happy about this little feather in my cap!



Please go here to see the article.
***

I want to let everyone know that my blogging schedule for October got sidetracked for other commitments. My parents visited for about 10 days at Thanksgiving and I wanted to spend EVERY. POSSIBLE. MINUTE. with them.
And also,I have been training for a new part time job that allows to me to set my own hours AND work from home.
However, the training for this new job was two weeks of full-time hours followed by another two weeks of nesting time.
So that, my friends, is where I have been.
When I am not working...I am spending my time with my family....taking the kids to their activities, making meals, keeping up with laundry, etc.
Family always come first!
But I am excited to let you know that I have been working on a
PROJECT CHRISTMAS
 series which will be all about organizing and sharing ideas for Christmas.
Some of you may remember that I shared 16 projects for Christmas last year which included crafts, baking, etc.
I am hoping to do the same this year....to inspire and share with all of you.
And I will be back to visiting your beautiful blogs and seeing what you have been up to very shortly!
Fingers crossed!!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon